love letters to glorious god

Friday, November 24, 2006

25/11/0006
Dear Lord,
I love you. Please help me meditate on your word as much as possible. My mind idle is not only like an empty pot but like a weak fotress, losing to the enemy. Your word is like a roof over my home, the walls around my home, and its my sword.

Lord, help me repent(change) and be a fotress that glorifys you. Anyhow, someway, just make it your way. Let my Church be a light to its people group. Thank you Lord that its by your grace that I am alive and can interced and worship you. I love you, Lord. Lord shake this country, thank you for the revival. Thank you for the grace you have showed Singapore. Thank you for healing Singapore. Praise you Lord!

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 (NIV)
4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 6And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.
(AMplified)
4For the weapons of our warfare are not physical [weapons of flesh and blood], but they are mighty before God for the overthrow and destruction of strongholds,
5[Inasmuch as we] refute arguments and theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God; and we lead every thought and purpose away captive into the obedience of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One),
6Being in readiness to punish every [insubordinate for his] disobedience, when your own submission and obedience [as a church] are fully secured and complete.

Hallelujah

"Yield to the Word of God and yield blessings", yes Lord, as your word commands
Praise God.

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home