love letters to glorious god

Friday, November 17, 2006

18/11/2006

Wah! Lord,
Now I know what you mean, when you said you dislike lukewarmness. Let me be infinity degress hot. I have a feeling Lord that the world finds me weird because I follow you.
My mind to your Word;
My will to the will of Christ;
My emotions that of your Holy Spirit.

What Pastor Pritam told me is true, I cannot focus too much on your word and neglect the will/duty of Christ and conviction of the Holy Spirit. I'd have lose my Wisdom because of my foolishness.

The world sees meekness as a weakness not as characteristic treasured by you. I can not find that many people who are honest teamplayers. Everyone seems to be focused on their Self - ambitions. Lord, the wisdom of this world is different to yours.

Lord, I am not bold enough, I keep myself back confusing myself that I have to be meek in wisdom. You have given me a spirit of boldness Lord, so give me wisdom to gain it.
I use to be so bold but now most of the time I am struggling to be politically correct. It is not for my mind to know if I am double minded but maybe I am, but I am making every effort to be complete for you. So that I can do work you have called me for well.

I love you Lord, you know I do. Keep me from evil. Extend my boundaries. let my actions and speech glorify you.

You are Holy Lord

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home