love letters to glorious god

Saturday, November 11, 2006

13/11/2006

Dear Lord,
It has been a calm week. I enjoyed the strom. Thank you so much for being kind to me. Been thinking alot of the future, What an I going to study? and everything. I love you Lord. I know you have a plan for me.

It is important that I always remember that "knowledge without zeal is useless". So Lord, I shall seek it as much as I can to make an impact for you. And Lord, keep me from evil because I struggle eveyday. It is out of my ability to be holy for you. I really have to depend 200% on your Holy spirit. Dear Lord, have mercy on Ted Haagard. Everything that comes to light will be made Holy, so Lord, I know he has been healed of his afliction.
Lord of Holiness
Lord of Justice
Lord of Grace
Lord of Mercy
Lord, let your light shine in your church, in this age of societal enthropy. Dear father, though I am meek Lord keep my chin up, chest out, back straight to be assertive of you.

Lord, you know how some people think it skeptical that I can change and be born again into your light, wel Lord, I dont care what they think. I just care about what you think. Lord, I cry out to you. let your way be done in my life.

Lord, let me not be lead into the Babylonian system but let me be of you.

Jesus I love you, i cant stand struggling anymore. I havent even started my ministry and I am suffering. I have patterns of victory and freedom and periods in the doldrums like Ted Haggard did. Lord, I am not a hypocrite, I love you with all my mind, soul, but my body Lord though I try to emulate you Lord, is my weakest link. Dear Lord save me. I dont ever want to fall.

Lord, bless me as i sleep, I wana breath for you.

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home