love letters to glorious god

Friday, October 27, 2006

29/10/2006

What problem is to big for you when your gracious enough to bless Ishmael. Enough grace for the whole world.
Oh Lord, I keep having flashes in my mind of the nail that went into your hand is on me. Your grace and mercy is on me. That my wages of sin, that is death is fully paid and your gift of life because of your son, Jesus Christ my beloved.

I thank you lord that you grace pours down onto the earth. Lord, I know this generation will be one filled with casuistry and legalism. Lord, give your servants wisdom. Let those who stand on mans wisdom and the worlds knowledge be brought before your throne.

Lord it is so apparent that he who says he is gracious becomes legalistic and he who is legalistic becomes gracious. Lord why does the heart of man change.

1 Chronicles 4 10
Jabez cried to the God of Israel, saying, Oh, that You would bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and You would keep me from evil so it might not hurt me! And God granted his request.

Lord, this was my prayer in primary school and once you told me to pray it in a dream. So Lord please bestow upon me the blessing of Jabez.

4 things i need to do: Pray, Worship, Intercede, Immerse my mind in your word.

Thank you father,
Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home