love letters to glorious god

Monday, October 02, 2006

2/10/2006
Dear Lord,
Its tough speking but I know I can do it by your spirit. I just need to be more sensitive to you Lord.
I know Lord that with you I can have a phenomenal aptitude, not just a limit to a double portion of annointing. Not that I am greedy Lord, but hungry to see your will be done. Not somehow but by pure faith.
I love you Lord.

Being with you,
is never a thief of time.
It is more than an Art,
of head and heart,
More than a want
of therapeutic Art.
all mine time will only know,

What is installed for those who love you.

A key term in the book of Proverbs, "Wisdom" is capitalized throughout, as God's design for living and as a reminder of Christ, Whom the apostle Paul calls "the wisdom of God... in Whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" (I Cor. 1:24; Col. 2:3 KJV).

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home