love letters to glorious god

Sunday, August 20, 2006

21/08/06

O wonderful God,
Such a lovely day today, You have thought me so much.

1) Pen down your thoughts or blog - so you wont forget important wisdoms which will change your life
2) Organise to Maximise.
3) Do the small things to excellence, and you will give me big things or projects. Spirit of Excellence. Start from brushing my teeth and face to organising my room to studying to the projects you have tasks me to do.
4) Need a bin in my room but it has to be put at a' geomantic' position, in relation that it would not afffect my mind when I enter my room.
5) Cleanliness is next to Godliness. Keep myself and my room clean, cause its hygienic and I wont fall ill so often.
6) An organise room is an organise mind.

Dear Lord, I want to thank you for Moses, Amar and Roger, that you have given me good friends that are after your heart that we may keep each other strong and aid and compliment each other in doing your work.Lord, I love you.

Projects:
Christian clothing. Contact Faith Gear.
Cafe Desi.

I love you God.

everyone who has been wise will shine as bright as the sky above, and everyone who has led others to please God will shine like stars.
Daniel 12.3


Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home