love letters to glorious god

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

20/7/2006

0630
Dear Lord,

BlogSpot was down. I wake up now and write and wana tell you I love you, I cant even open my eyes and the first thing I wana do is tell you I love you Lord.
Everyone saying I lack sleep Lord, Please make me be fresh today. I got 24hr duty Lord, Please help me stay alert.

Gona wash up now Lord , Just want to tell you again that I love you, Muah.

1300
Lord, thanks for making me fresh, i was quite funny today, crack alot of jokes. Lord I pray also that you will improve my sense of humour. A humour that is edifying and uplifting, not caustic and mean. Help me finish my assignments, and i;m gona pick some durians tommorow morning after duty, i thank you, lord that you will protect me from the snakes, and even the durians from falling on my head and protect my friends as well. And thank you for durians, Lord their really nice, i hope you like them. Help me get big and sweet ones, ok Lord. And please help me to perform my dury well latter.

I'm gona nap now, so please Lord, multiply my 2 hours of sleep to be more, that i may be fresh and bring you glory in my work, I love you lord.

1900
Wow Lord the exercise is cancelled, I can rest now, I dont think I can make it in time for worship practice, anyway Lord thank you. I have a prayer to make

Dear father Lord, I pray that all my being my glorify you, my actions, my words, lord let the word of my mouth the words of my fingers bear fruit upon the lives of many, that there may know you are Lord. thank you. Amen

As for the durians, I'll pickthem tommorow. I love you, And Lord I'm sharing on saturday, tahnks for using me as your vessel, I'll say what you want me to say, I love you Lord. Yes, i've seen the battle plan, the action, the weapons. hmmm.... continue to saturate me Lord. This youth group will impact Singapore, I can see it Lord, KKf will Impact Lord.

rajwin

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I love your honesty bro, and i admire the way you proclaim your love for God so openly. Keep it up, you're inspiring me :)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home