love letters to glorious god

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

18/7/2006

Dear Lord,

I thank you that you have been waiting for me. i love you.

Yes, you ask of full obedience, and i will obey, I wont even say but or however.
And by your strength i will succeed. Yes, i feel your energy, in my veins and eyeballs.
Lord, do I forget about the times I have fallen from the 15th/7 to now. Yes, your grace is sufficient, but Lord you have set me free but somehow it still calls, Your staff refuses to let me write or discuss about it any loger but just to focus on you, mypoint is ...... nothing to yours. Its your point in my life.

God, i have just been bombard by several people wanting to talk to me on msn. well, i feel better. Have i really changed? All that i feel change in me is my interest. You are real and eternal and of cos i want to serve your because I love you. You help me in everything i do including running to you. you are such a joy Lord. You have never left me, and so i will again say that i will always praise you name.

Thanks for giving me the strength to kill that cockroach, yes i will step upon snakes and scorpions and especially cockroaches.

God i love you. You know God, Uncle Pritam, wrote about me on SAC, and he posted my last blog, at first i was shy, but i know you will never be shy about me and so i will never be shy about you. i will shout to the masses passionately that i love you, and Lord you will be my strength.

Thanks for the Duty on Monday, it was fun, you know how to take care of me, your so wonderful, i love you.

Jesus is my saviour, there will be no other,
i will shout it out, i want the world to know,

See the revival that will defy all that hold us back from you.

Father this is my prayer, i ask this in jesus name,
you know i love you, i am your servant of the floor, lord i beg thee, jesus, paint this world with your blood red with salvation. Lord let hell be empty and heaven full
i pray against all idols in the lives of the people, may you lord jesus be enthroned in all their lives. Lord in jesus name i pray lord you rid this planet of the prince of the earth, I command you devil, prince of the earth and all your minions in the name of jesus to leave this world,
Lord attend to your sheep, hear our cry, i stand in the gap for the governments of all nations, Lord, that you may help us. Father give us wisdom, Jesus pour your fire in this earth, burn away the chaff of the people, Dear Fther,embrace this planet. Heal the people, Heal the land, Heal the Seas, Heal the Air, Lord when you fire moves around the earth, there will be healing, Lord give us some Heaven here on earth that the people will see you are Lord, Lord, in Jesus name, i want to claim the Internet for you Lord, that you will be glorified in everysite, and blog. Lord in Jesus name, i want to claim the the radio channels, and televison channels Lord, that you will be glorified there as well, lord. Lord you must and will be praise Lord. I know God that you have started a work, in this world, I know Lord that the Devil is away and Lost, i know Lord that the Media is Claimed by you Lord, the nations , governments and housholds Lord all, in your name, i give you glory amen.

Jesus fill me more wit your spirit Lord, I am addicted to you, Pleas eGod, I cant live with oout you, im sorry if i took some steps back from you, but Lord come closer to me or bring me closer, closer, please Lord, i would be happy and the door of your house, but Lord i want to be with you, i am so in love with you lord, i want you.

And yes Lord i will go and sleep now, thank you Lord, I love you. Goodnight my sweet Love, Muah.

i am your servant Lord, and yes uncle Pritam said i am available, you know what Lord i am available to you only Lord, My Love, My Sweet Jesus. I will SHOUT IT OUT LOUD, I LOVE YOU JESUS, I LOVE YOU JESUS, ILOVE YOU JESUS, and i will whisper it in my heart for eternity, MyJesus, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home