love letters to glorious god

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

25/7/06

I remember thinking today, Lord, I feel a multitude of differant kind of feelings and states, which just leave me all overwhelmed. Its hard to start. Well, I'll reflecting on it.

God, I wana thank you for the lift I got today, Your amazing. Brother Fredrick Goh, is an exemplary model for service for christ. He gave me a lift to my home when he stays so far off. I got his name card. And I know its in your plan that I network with him and his family, and learn and experiance your blessings on Lighthouse church. Lord, he is just an ordinary man but he is burning for you. Its hard to imagine him as the hot temperedman he once was. Yes Lord, we can naver be the same when you touch us. Lord, his gentleness, and warmness is so therapeutic. Lord, raise up more people like that, that will glorify you in the simplest of actions.
praise you God. Lord, i'm gona be leaving for England tonight, bless our trip. help me focus.
i love you Lord.

rajwin

1 Comments:

Blogger Lancaster Gardener said...

Interesting conversations. I am not sure if it is rude to intrude into somebody's conversation. I thought I would. After all prayer is intruding into the conversation that is going on within the God-head.

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home