love letters to glorious god

Saturday, July 22, 2006

23/7/06

Dearest Lord,
I love you.

You know that people and some psychologist saythat you re-live the first 7 years of your life over and over again. Well, Lord, I was so blur the first 7 years of my life and I continued to be blur untill maybe secondary 3. I dont want to be blur and lose Lord, I dont want to be bullied, to lose, Lord if my ministry loses so will you, if i am bullied so will you be, and I know you will never lose. Lord, I am a preacher, unction by you. Your annointed one you guide.

Like how my Dad cleans the church I preach for you. LIke how Jesus preach so will I.
preacher, intersessor, worshiper. Counsellor by your Holy Spirit.
I know I will succeed Lord because you are with me.

You have guided me this far iknow you will carry me through.

Lord i only want to be available to you. you know my heart, pls focus me. I seriously want to pray that you castrate me, but i'm i dont have the "balls" to make such a prayer. Lord i'm desperate, desperate for you and only you, my eyes are on you Lord pluck my feet from the net.

i thank you Lord for the breakthrough in the lives of your children.
Lord i love you, muah.

jeremiah 1:
5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew [a] you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
6 "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."
7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.
9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."
11 The word of the LORD came to me: "What do you see, Jeremiah?" "I see the branch of an almond tree," I replied.
12 The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching [b] to see that my word
is fulfilled."

I love you Lord, All i need is you.

rajwin

2 Comments:

Blogger Benita said...

it's so awesome how you can put your deepest thoughts on the web. that takes a whole lot of courage. anyway, i just wanted to say that God sees your heart and i know He smiles. i pray you will always walk in His Will and fulfill all that He has called you to. ~ Beni

11:40 PM  
Blogger Lutfiah said...

heya! those were the verses frm the campus ministry. it was a great service with a special message. you should have been there. have a good trip. god bless!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home