love letters to glorious god

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

01/08/2006

Lord, i got 6 and a half months and i'll be done with my national service. its not easy eventhough i am lucky to be just a trainer in the police force. I realise if the works hard, people become people of good character but if the works easy people become people of...

Well, I know for sure most people like me, I know that some people despise me because they think i'm weird. I feel that everyones looking at me and when I do something wrong or screwup, some people are quick to ridicule me. \While most are merciful which i am very grateful for, the mockers are rather difficult to love. Please help me love them.

Well, Lord whatever it is I only care about what you think about me.

And, I dont know why i'm thinking about things in Singapore when I am in london. Lord this is a beautiful place, though I feel that the people are rather spiritually lethargic.

Thanks for bringing me here Lord, and taking care of me, Bless sam and Angeling for housing, Wilson, Uncle Pritam and I and bless all those who are gona house us. And Lord heal me from this jet Lag. Lead me to the path of righteousness Lord. I love you.

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home