love letters to glorious god

Thursday, October 19, 2006

20/10/2006

With reverence.....
Dear God,
A generation of Davidic warriors. I cant believe I am one.
Want to be where the heat is I but swallow my fear at the field. Its encouraging talking to you.
I did not think it would be so demanding but I felt it would be easy. Still feels easy but thinking about it is hard.

'Sign on' in ministry, "Lord here I am send me".

How do or How canI see in the:
Strength of Samson
Wisdom of Solomon
Heart of David
Prophetic Vision of Samuel

How! Idealist, when:
"So are you going to talk to me like this like how you talk to your Mom"
"I....."
"Rajwin, Whats in your mind"
"Are you going to keep silent"
"Is it part of Gods plan for my life".

God I am having alot of difficulties. Exams NS and so much more.

I call upon your name Lord, so save me. I will read my Bile, worship, intercede and pray and I will follow you all day.
You know what Lord I feel like I am like Namaan from 2kings 5:1, A general with spiritual leprosy. I shall dip myself 7 time in the Jordan River with the immersion of myself into your cleansing word and in your ways. More knowledge of you will change me. i know.
Your are too faithful to me, I have to worship you Dad.

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home