love letters to glorious god

Sunday, November 12, 2006

13/111/2006
Dear Lord,
I worship you with all my strength and resources and I am enjoying it. Again I pray that in your grace Lord that you extend my boundaries and keep me from evil. Take not your Holy Spirit from me. I thank you for healing and the wonderful work you have for this small but great nation for Singapore.
Lord heal the vice that is like a gangrene and the cancer of self- ambition and bitter envy. Lord I thank you for civil society in accordance to your word, that all the Uncles and Aunties and fellow Brothers and Sisters may live in fraternity in Christ Jesus.
Lord thank you.
Thank you for the national healing rally.
And God, lead me to the apt passages in the Bible everyday.
Praise you Jesus.

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home