love letters to glorious god

Monday, February 26, 2007

26/02/2007

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 7:20-21

The Strokes of a pen can change the world.
The Voice of a Virtuaso captivates the people.
The Touch and Caress of fingers comfort or destroy a man.
.....I could go on but the pen is still mightier.

Praise you Lord, thank you for this wonderful productive day, a step closer to victory, a step closer to you, a growing of myself in stature and love. strength to strength, grace to grace, bringing your name from glory to glory.
thank you Lord.

And yes, I was just wondering, perhaps if I were your pen because the pen seems to be the mightiest of all the instrument of man, stronger than the caress of a women or the music of men. Will I ever run out of ink? You fill me.

I wana live, wana love you more.

Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home