love letters to glorious god

Sunday, February 25, 2007

25/2/2007

Apart from you Lord, Am I really that inately alienated?
It was because of Father Adam thats why you cant be in us, right? But thank you for Jesus, phew! I really cannot imagine how I have come this far without you, eventhough its not that far at least its far, haha.

So in my soul which comprises of my, mind, will and emotions which part is still in degeneracy?
Its definately my mind, will and emotion.
Oh man! Thats everything.
And so I cannot curse at my discontent so what do I do? Argh!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Sing thats a good idea, it really is my middle name, Singh.
Thats so true actually, the best thing to do is praise and the worst thing is to condemn, and who better to praise than you.
Thank you Lord.

Always for you,
Rajwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home